x

Can I download the Square Point of Sale App on more than one device?

Hello everyone.

I've downloaded the Square 'Point of Sale' app on my iPhone 5 and I'll be attending my very first festival as a vendor. Here's the delima.

Now, I'm going to have my Mom with me to help sell my artwork and take payments, whether it be cash or credit/debit cards. We both have an iPhone 5. Before I joined Square, I made sure that the Square, in general, was compatible with my iPhone 5. Thankfully, it is. So here's my question.

Even though that I already have my iPhone 5 ready to go, would I be able to download the Square app on my Mom's iPhone 5 also, just in case if my iPhone 5 needed to be charged or if I needed to be temporary absent in case of a sale?

In other words, if my iPhone 5 had to be charged and a sale comes along, I would have to use my Mom's  iPhone 5, for the sale. It would still be in my dashboard and everything. I would just be using my Mom's iPhone 5 instead while mine would be charging during that time. Is that allowed?

Thanks so much for your time.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Yes! Just just download the Square App on your Moms phone and sign in and you'll be ready to go!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Yes! Just just download the Square App on your Moms phone and sign in and you'll be ready to go!

Message 2 of 3

Wow! Thank you so much for the response. This will help me tremindously!

Message 3 of 3