x

How do I print my Square Appointments Calendar?

How do I print my Square Appointments Calendar?

How do I print out my calendar? There is no print function available

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Printing appointments

Hey @kac1970-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

While you cannot print your appointments directly from the Calendar Dashboard, you can sync your Appointments calendar with your Google Calendar, and print it from there.

Here is a Google Support Center article that goes over how to print your calendar from their platform. I hope this is a helpful workaround until we develop our own print calendar feature. Thanks again, and I'll make sure to post in this thread when/if I hear anything about a calendar/appointment print feature from Square. 

32 Comments
Square

Great question. Currently, our Appointments feature doesn't offer the ability to print out your calendar. This sounds like a very useful tool!

As a workaround, you can sync your Square Appointments and Google calendars and then use Google's tools to print. Visit our Support Center to learn how to sync your calendars. Once your calendars are synced, this article from Google provides printing instructions.

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

I would like to print a copy of my schedule each week yet can't figure out how to do it!  Help!

Admin

Hey @OldFox, thanks for bringing this up.

At this time, we don't currently offer a printout option for your Appointments Calendar. Rest assured that I'll be sharing your request with our Product Liaison team as I can see how this would be helpful for your business.

In the meantime, you can take a screenshot of your Calendar tab and print it from your computer.

Hope this helps for now! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks for answering yet taking a screen shot does not include the whole week's calender...unless I am doing it wrong.  Any other suggestions?

Admin

@OldFox, thanks for circling back!

It sounds like you might have "5-day" selected. You can display a full week by selecting the drop-down menu to the right of the date selector at the top of your Calendar tab. Then, select "Week" > the page will update to display Sunday - Saturday.

Create_Appointment.png

In addition, you might need to adjust the zoom on your web browser to be sure that everything is captured in the screenshot. Does that help?

Have customers that want to book for a year at a time and would like the schedule printed.  Can square do this?  If not how are you doing this?

Admin

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “Have customers that book a year at a time and I am wondering if there is a way to print the schedule?”

Welcome to the Seller Community @dogshop! I've moved your post here so you can see Spenser's Best Answer above.

I'd also love to hear from any other sellers who have long-term booking and how they print/manage their calendars. I'll keep an eye out for any similar posts!  👀

I would like to export all appointments assigned to all staff members into one spreadsheet. Is that possible? I know staff can sync their individual appointments to their own Google calendar, but can I export all the staff calendars into one single Google calendar? 

Admin

Hello @Richlow! You can't export appointments to a spreadsheet at this time but I see how that would be helpful.

When you sync your Google calendar with Appointments you can export all of our staff's appointments to that calendar. When you link your calendar from your Appointments Dashboard you'll be prompted to sign in to your Google account. After you sign in to your Google account you'll see the option to export a staff member's appointments. Repeat this step for each member of staff! 

Let me know if you have any questions about this! 

I hope to print calendars out as I do dog grooming and 75% of my clientele prebooks a year. It would be great to be able to print out their appointments.

ALSO if possible, when I do book an appointment, and click the REPEAT button it books all the appointments that I tell it to. HOWEVER the appointments DO NOT show up under the client's upcoming appointments. If I go into each appointment (meaning I have to go through the calendar and FIND the appointment), and move it or unclick the REPEAT button, the appoint then WILL  show up on the client's upcoming appointments list. Please have that fixed so I don't have to go into each appointment a click unclick. I am booking hundreds of appointments and it would save me so much time! And if that gets fixed, it would be helpful to be able to book one appointment, click repeat, finish saving the appointment and then a window popping up telling me which appointments run into a conflict. Conflict being, time isn't available.