x

Can I export detailed sales transactions by employee?

Can I export detailed sales transactions by employee?  My goal is to run a report on profitiability by employee

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Here is the link to the article that can help you. 

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5591-employee-management

Square reports are really good to get insights for you business. 

Message 2 of 5

@dwm We currently do not have the ability to export a detailed sales report by employee. We will pass this feedback along to the product liaison team so they can take a look! 

You can view the report directly from your Square Dashboard as alternative. You can view employee report under the sales tab. Hopefully the details provided are enough for you complete your report.  

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Message 3 of 5

Thank you.  For us this report will become necessary as our sales team grow.  Our product range has vastly different margins so    being able to see an employees profitabilty for both commission and forecasting is imperative.  

For reference in my previous POS I ran a report which exported the following categories:

-gross

- discount

- shipping / delivery

- tax

As a business which ships nationally we need to pull out any shipping related revenue on an invoice so it does not go into commission since we make zero dollars on fulfillment.  Currently in Square when you run a sales report it includes shipping / delivery revenue.

Lastly, it would EXTREMELY helpful if we can mark certain items as 'Non-Discountable'.  Right now if you apply a discount in Square it discounts shipping/delivery and items we don't want discounted.

Thank you.

Derrick

Message 4 of 5

@dwm I will make sure to pass all of this along to our product liaison team! We appreciate the suggestions and if you have any other requests, please always feel free to share.😀

Message 5 of 5