x

Can I have a second Item Library

I'm new here, so this might be a dumb question:  Can I have more than one Item Library.  i.e. my current Item Library has about 125 items in it.  I'll be attending a Market in May where I only want to sell about 25 items.  Can I make a seperate Library for just these 25 items and then I won't have to be searching through so much inventory at pos?  Thanks all.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

You could setup a second location and only activate the items you want at that location.   It's kind of like setting up another account within your account so you will have to link your checking account again but if you're trying to limit your items at a market without affecting the items for sale at your shop this might work for you 

When  you have multiple locations at login square will ask you which location you want to use. 

Message 2 of 4

Oh, thank you for submitting this question...that was a wonderful answer. I hope to sell items maybe at craft fairs in the future, so I'll have to remember that tip, as well. 🙂

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Great suggestion, @VanKalkerFarms! 👍🏻

@1031dragon56, for some more information on adding locations to your account, have a look at this article: Manage Multiple Locations with Square.

Let us know if anything else comes up! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4