x

Can I include a gratuity suggestion on customer receipt?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: gratuity suggestion on customer receipt?

Hello,

Is there a way to print a gratuity suggestion on the client receipt? On my previous POS system, there were 3 suggestions (18%, 20% & 22%) who were automatic calculated and printed on the customer receipt. In this way, they could choose one of the suggested tips without doing the math.

Thank you

Capture d’écran 2018-06-05 à 10.32.33.png

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Modo-Mio! You can enable this on printed receipts if you enable the Sign and Tip from the settings section of the app. This Support Center article has the steps to enable Sign and Tip for printed receipts. When following those steps keep an eye out in the 'Signature' settings (step 3) and select Quick Tips. That way your customers will be able to choose from three tip options by checking a box on their printed receipts.

Let me know if you have any other questions about this! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Modo-Mio! You can enable this on printed receipts if you enable the Sign and Tip from the settings section of the app. This Support Center article has the steps to enable Sign and Tip for printed receipts. When following those steps keep an eye out in the 'Signature' settings (step 3) and select Quick Tips. That way your customers will be able to choose from three tip options by checking a box on their printed receipts.

Let me know if you have any other questions about this! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 5

It would be way better if it was listed as a suggestion on the bottom like the original post instead of the check boxes you offer.

Message 3 of 5

Using Square for restaurants. How can we include suggested tipping amounts (percentage based) on printed receipts? 

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @rh4!

It looks like this question has been asked in the Community before so I'm moving your post to it's existing thread.

Check out @Helen's best answer above for more details on how to do this. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5