x

Can I insert an image url column into the Square csv template

I am trying to convert a csv file of my clothing inventory into the square csv template so that I can add the items to my square store. I have image url's included in my inventory csv but there is not a column for image url's on the square csv template. Am I able to add a column to the square csv template to include the image url's or do I have to add the images individually for each item after I import the revised csv template into my store?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @thecomfycloset, welcome to the Seller Community 👋!

At the moment, it isn't possible to import item images to Square using the CSV file. In this case, you'll need to add the images individual for each item after import. 

I can definitely see how uploading images using CSV file would be a useful feature to have so I'll be sure to share this feature request with the appropriate team as well. 

I would also  encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @thecomfycloset, welcome to the Seller Community 👋!

At the moment, it isn't possible to import item images to Square using the CSV file. In this case, you'll need to add the images individual for each item after import. 

I can definitely see how uploading images using CSV file would be a useful feature to have so I'll be sure to share this feature request with the appropriate team as well. 

I would also  encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2