x

Can I merge customer information with imported customer information

Is it possible to merge the customer information already in square with the imported conact information?

Thanks

Chloe

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hey Chloe! 

Are you looking to merge duplicate contacts (i.e. You are importing contacts that you already have in your directory) or simply add additional information to the contacts in your directory?

Either way, you can do both! Visit our Support Center for step by step instructions for both scenarios. 

Message 2 of 4

Ok great, I have cleaned up the ones that where flagged duplicates, however I still have doubles is there a way to merge them? They are no longer any more marked resolve duplicates.

Message 3 of 4
Square

There isn't currently a way to manually merge duplicate customers, @Glamnailz. I definitely see why that would be useful. If there isn't transaction history associated with on of the duplicate profiles, I would suggest deleting the extra one.

Otherwise, the duplicate entries are automatically generated so if you do get their contact info and add it to each, you should eventually see the option to merge them as well. Im the meantime I'll share your request with our product team!

Message 4 of 4