x

Can I process transactions in St. Maarten and Antigua?

Hello,

I have a United States business banking account, but am doing business in St. Maarten and Antigua. Can I process these kinds of international transactions with the square supported credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc)? I would also like to integrate into my business website to use as e-commerce, and need to confirm this is possible outside of the US. 

Please help!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

you will not be able to process credit cards with Square.

Square is currently processing credit cards in the following countries US, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom. We currently don’t support payment card processing outside of these countries or in U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Northern Mariana Islands.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

you will not be able to process credit cards with Square.

Square is currently processing credit cards in the following countries US, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom. We currently don’t support payment card processing outside of these countries or in U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Northern Mariana Islands.

Message 2 of 2