x
Highlighted

Can I schedule multiple appointments at the same time?

The title of this post has been edited by a moderator. 

How do I set up my appointments so that I can have multiple dogs arriving at the same time.  Can owners create appts online that I can approve their request?

Can I include their vaccination records?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Can I schedule multiple appointments at the same time?

Hey @Robyn71. Thanks for posting in the Community! 

You can set up multiple appointments overlapping from your online Appointments Dashboard. However, your clients wouldn't be able to schedule an appointment during an already booked slot from your booking site. If there's a time that's already been taken, it won't show as available to them, so manually is the only way to book appointments at the same time.

We're tracking this feature request here, so feel free to subscribe to that thread. If any updates are shared, you'll get a notification after subscribing.

Vaccination records can be added to the client's profile from the Customers tab. When you select a customer, you have the option to leave notes under their profile or even upload files!

Nika_S
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Multiple appointments

[This reply was created from merging an existing thread]

How can clients book multiple consecutive services? Say they want to book a manicure and a pedicure? Or have a Basic pedicure with an add on Service or any services with an add on ex: manicure with nail art ( nail art would require addl time? 

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Multiple appointments

Hi @Nailchick,

I went ahead and moved your question to this thread where we are giving updates about this feature.

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4