x

Can I use the same on line store for two different square accounts

Can I use the same on line store for two different square accounts

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Andreottis 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome, welcome. Happy to have you!

While we give our Sellers the ability to activate as many Square accounts as you like (as well as corresponding Online Stores), we currently do not offer the ability to funnel two Square accounts into one Online Store. As it stands now, each Square account would have its own individual Online Store that can be accessed through the Online Dashboard.

With that being said, I would love to pass feedback to our Ecom teams on how this feature would be helpful to you! Feel free to shoot me back a reply about how you would utilize this feature specifically. I will keep a eye out for your response! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thank you for the reply Joe, My actual problem is that I set up the on-line store in the wrong account. I am wondering if I can transfer the store I created to the proper account or if I can copy and past my set up to the proper account. I do not want to run the same store through two accounts but I am hoping that I can set it up under the proper account since it took me a couple of full days to create it and publish it. Thank you again for your reply and help

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi again, @Andreottis! Got it. Thanks so much for clarifying that for me.

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to automatically migrate an Online Store from one account to another. In this scenario, you will need to recreate your Online Store specifics from the original account to your new one. While this may be a bit cumbersome, it is our best solution for now.

Continuing to get eyes on this from our Product Teams! They are keeping tabs for what our Sellers are asking for.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4