x

Can I view a report that reflects the amount of tax collected for each individual tax?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: sorting taxes

I need to sort my faxes on my sales report. I have grocery taxes, store taxes, and credits card fee taxes. I need each to be a line with totals for the end of each day. Can anyone give me direction on how to do this? Do I need to create a separate report? If so, please enlighten me. Thank you in advance for your help. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi there @hickoryhill - you should be able to get the report you're asking about using the Taxes page of the Reports section within your Square Dashboard. I'll walk you through the process step-by-step!

Let's start by heading over to this page of your Dashboard. You should see a drop-down menu in the top left-hand corner that will allow you to change the date range the report covers. Since you want to look at each day individually, you can open this calendar up and the click Today button, or select the date you'd like a report for. This report should show each of your individual Tax Collected amounts separately, and also give you a total Tax Collected amount at the bottom.

I hope this helps, but please let us know if any other questions come up!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2