x

Can cancelled appointments stay on calendar as cancelled?

Can cancelled appointments stay on calendar as cancelled?

Is there a way to keep the cancelled appointments on the schedule so that I can monitor how many cancellations I have had?

1 Verified Answer
Tom
Verified Answer

Re: Can cancelled appointments stay on calendar as cancelled?

Hey @OldFox,

The ability to keep cancelled appointments on your calendar isn't an option at this time, but I'd be happy to surface your suggestion with our Appointments Team. Out of curiosity, can you share a bit more information on why being able to view the number of cancellations would be helpful for your business?

Thanks again for taking the time to share your insight! 🙂

7 Comments
Admin

Hey @OldFox,

The ability to keep cancelled appointments on your calendar isn't an option at this time, but I'd be happy to surface your suggestion with our Appointments Team. Out of curiosity, can you share a bit more information on why being able to view the number of cancellations would be helpful for your business?

Thanks again for taking the time to share your insight! 🙂

I wouldn't necessarily want to see them in my calendar but if I can report on them each month, I'd want to understand if there are any trends in the cancellations. Day of week, time of day, certain people who are cancelling more frequently than others, whether or not these cancellations are happening the day of the appointment or within the bounds of the cancellation policy. 

I agree this would be helpful!

This would be an awesome analytical feature!

Square

We'll be sure to pass along the feedback! You might also consider checking out this thread. It covers the feature request process, as well as the role that the community plays. 🙂

before i cancel & it disappears, i go in & schedule it as cancelled under ‘schedule personal event’ or whatever it says. i like to see cancellations too. 

Beta Member

It's helpful to be able to see how many cancellations occurred throughout the day for analytical and performance reasons. As a business owner, manager, or technician, it would be of great insight to understand if the day truly was a slow day or if there were 10 clients that cancelled. Two scenarios with the same result but different reasons that led to the outcome. Again, this is very helpful information for business owners and staff.