x

Can invoices be printed?

Some of our customers prefer snail mail invoicing.  Can that be done with Square? 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Yes you can print invoices from the Dashboard. 

Once you you send the invoice, reopen it. In the bottom right of your screen is a “...” button. Click on that and one of options will be to print a copy of the invoice. 

If if you’re using Invoices from the app or your Point of sale, there isn’t a way to print a full sized paper copy. However once the invoice is created you can access it from your dashboard. 

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Best Answer

Yes you can print invoices from the Dashboard. 

Once you you send the invoice, reopen it. In the bottom right of your screen is a “...” button. Click on that and one of options will be to print a copy of the invoice. 

If if you’re using Invoices from the app or your Point of sale, there isn’t a way to print a full sized paper copy. However once the invoice is created you can access it from your dashboard. 

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 5

Thanks so much! 

Message 3 of 5

Hi Ryan,

Is it yet possible to print invoices with details from the terminal and not just the dashboard? It would be very easy and preferred for us be able to print out an invoice or even a standard receipt with delivery information for us and/or the customer. It should be similar to printing an online order the way we do now.

Printing from the dashboard is not always an option at our shop. Please keep us posted. Thank You.

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

Hi @ViolantesMeat !

I'm not sure there's a way to print invoices from the terminal yet. @Helen This would be a great feature request if it's not there!

However, I did find a little bit of a workaround from the stand. IF you have a compatible printer on your network I did find you can print via iOS. I have an Epson ET-2750 (great printer if you can find one BTW) on the same network as my tablet with the Point of Sale on it. From the invoices applet (and app), open an invoice, scroll down to the More button, choose Download Invoice. This will open the invoice in a PDF version in iOS, choose print from there, choose the printer, and voila. It's a hack, but it works!

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 5 of 5