x

Can we use Square Appointments to book airbnbs?

[The title of this post has been edited by a mdoerator.]

could the booking feature be used to tie in to air bnb? If I have a small business that has an airbnb booking option as an adjunct to the retail business, could I tie the two together and use the book now button to send people to airbnb to book?  would also want to be able to book for private parties, separate from the airbnb.  Will this feature support both?  Lastly, what is the pricing for this feature?  All i see is 'try for free', but then what? Thanks in advance for assistance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @yvtea! Congrats on your first Community post. 

With our booking button integration, you wouldn't be able to link our "book now" button to a third party site. It only works the other way around- ex: putting the Square "book now" button on a third party website and then it directs customers to your Square Appointments site.

Truthfully I think you'd be better off using Square POS for booking parties, not Square Appointments. Unless you're looking to book time slots back to back, if you're reserving rooms for private parties on a different platform, Square POS could work just fine so you're able to collect a down payment/regular payment.

Here are the fees for Square Appointments. On the flip side, the fees for Square POS can be found here.

Hopefully this helps clear things up a bit. But definitely reach back out if you have other questions.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2