x

Can you add a logo to a digital receipt?

Can you add a logo to digital receipts like you can for printed ones?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Kicpop 👋 Thanks for joining us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you in the fold. 

This is a great question! You can edit your digital receipt logo from your Account & Settings tab from your Online Dashboard. Here are some helpful steps:

1. Login to your Online Dashboard from a desktop computer or tablet
  2. Navigate to Account & Settings
  3. Select the Business dropdown
  4. Click Receipt

Once you've entered the Receipt Setting page, you will see an option to upload an image for digital receipts as well as a image for physical receipts. 

Once edited, you can see a preview of how your receipt will appear on the lefthand side of your screen.

I will also share a helpful resource I used while editing my receipts from the Online Dashboard. This might give you a bit more details than what I've listed here. 

Let me know if this gets you where you need to be. We are here to help!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Emailed receipts are not containing same information (additional text) as on digital receipt. How can I change this?

Message 3 of 6

Hey there, @BFCACT

Welcome to the Community. 

I have moved your post to a thread where a seller asked a similar question about editing their digital receipts. Our Community Moderator, Joe gave an excellent Best Answer for this question. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

I changed my logo and want to change the logo that pops up when I sent my website or post it. Does anyone know how to change that?

Message 5 of 6

Hey @ResinwithRoc,

Thanks for writing into the Seller Community! 

You can upload your new logo here so it'll be displayed on your receipts as well. If you're looking to edit the logo on your website, check out this article for step by step instructions on how to add it to your page header.

Please let me know how you go 🙂

Message 6 of 6