x

Can you combined multiple items and there Stock count to a combination of them as a single item?

So i have an inventory for meet Eg. 100gram burger paddy but i sell it on burger that has combined items like; tomato lettuce sauce etc. if a customer just wanted double meet or double cheese it throws off the stock count. because i cant combined the single item stock with the combined item stock. here is explanation:

Item: Beef Burger: includes 100gr meet lettuce tomato onion cheese burger sauce and bun,

Items:

Category Extras: meet 100g Stock count 50pcs

Cheese Stock Count 144pcs

etc list of extra items...

is there a way i can link the items in that extras menu stock count to a Beef burger?

Thanks if anyone can help

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @BillyBobID

At the moment, this would be a Feature Request for the Item Library and Inventory. Each item will have it's own stock count and cannot be combined with any others. 

I would recommend searching for this in our Ideate Board as a feature request and if you cannot see a similar post to add your voice to, you can create a new one. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

How about creating for account current using product.                                               Itemising the products as independent but divisible variations

IE; 7*43

Message 3 of 3