x

Can you post a schedule for employees in Square?

Can you post a schedule with Employee Management orshould I integrate with HomeBase for a schedule?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Partner

Best Answer

BrownDog, thanks so much for asking.  My name is Margot and I run the partnership between Homebase and Square, so I think I am a good person to help.  You cannot post a schedule with Square, so it's a good idea to create an account with Homebase through www.joinhomebase.com.  When you are setting up your account on Homebase, make sure to link it to your Square account.  That has two benefits which are 1) pulling in any employee data that you have put into Square for easy set up and 2) automatically pulling in your sales from Square real time so that you can get super smart about labor versus sales in real time.  You can also use the Homebase timeclock on your Square terminal.  Make sure to download the app through the Square App Marketplace or in the App Store on your iPad.  You can always contact Homebase support at help@joinhomebase.com or call us during the week at 415-951-3830.  HAPPY SCHEDULING!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Partner

Best Answer

BrownDog, thanks so much for asking.  My name is Margot and I run the partnership between Homebase and Square, so I think I am a good person to help.  You cannot post a schedule with Square, so it's a good idea to create an account with Homebase through www.joinhomebase.com.  When you are setting up your account on Homebase, make sure to link it to your Square account.  That has two benefits which are 1) pulling in any employee data that you have put into Square for easy set up and 2) automatically pulling in your sales from Square real time so that you can get super smart about labor versus sales in real time.  You can also use the Homebase timeclock on your Square terminal.  Make sure to download the app through the Square App Marketplace or in the App Store on your iPad.  You can always contact Homebase support at help@joinhomebase.com or call us during the week at 415-951-3830.  HAPPY SCHEDULING!

Message 2 of 6

Is this home base feee?

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Hey @Chlokiss - Do you mind clarifying what you mean by home base fee?

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 6

Is there a way that two owners can use the app without paying the upgrade fee? We just need the basics for now but I can't figure out how to make my partner more than an employee (to give her full access)

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @rollover and welcome to the Community.

There's not a way to make them another team member without upgrading but you can just give them your login that you use if you want them to have full access.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6