x

Can you turn off the “leave a message” feature when clients book a new appointment

I want to turn off the “leave a message” feature when clients book an appointment, I’ve have multiple cases where clients leave me a message “to cancel my other appointment” and I don’t get notified of these messages and it often results in time wasted. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@Lashdbyalex I checked in with our Appointments Team on this, and unfortunately there's not a way to hide that "Appointment Notes" section. Thank you for making us aware of how this can impact your day to day. We'll make sure to share this with our Development Team so they can understand the impact that section can have.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

I too would like the option to turn this off.  I have multiple instances of people making an appointment for themselves and then leave a note "I also want my two sons' hair cut too."  Since it only reserves one time slot and therefore cannot accommodate them, they get mad and I lose them as a customer.   This has happened to me multiple times.  The lack of this option is a deal breaker for me as it is costing me money and hurting my business.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in this feature @Lihp I am sorry to hear that this has given you trouble more than actually help you. I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4