x

Can you use square without linking a bank account? Can the money be directly sent to the square card

When I opened my square account I linked a bank account but now I no longer use that bank. I do have a square business card. Is there a way I can have money out on my square business card and stay there without transferring the money to a bank card? I tried on the app but I can't find how to do it. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi hi + sorry to see trouble has brought you to the Seller Community!

This page should tell you just about everything you need to know about your Square Card.
But if it doesn't, head to the FAQ for some extra information! 

Once your Square Card is activated, your funds should be available on your Square Card, and you do not need to transfer the funds to a bank card. This is how the Square Card is intended to work. Essentially, as soon as you accept a payment, those funds will shortly be available on your Square Card so that you can use your Square Card to pay for purchases.

If you are transferring funds to a bank card, it sounds like you're using the Instant Transfer feature.

Please let me know if other questions come up, and feel free to get in touch directly if you need someone to take a closer look at your account with you, @Anicole 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2