I have created a few different site categories successfully. However, now, whenever I try and create a new category it fails and says "Something went wrong. Please try again."
I keep trying but I can't seem to get around it. Anyone know what the problem might be please?
Hi @toddbeamish, welcome to the Seller Community and sorry to hear you're running into an issue with creating new categories.
Have you been able to run through these troubleshooting steps and see if they would help?
- Make sure your browser is up to date.
- Clear the cache on your browser. Access the Help menu of your browser to locate step-by-step instructions.
- Switch to a supported browser, such as Google Chrome.
If none of these troubleshooting tips work, please let me know:
- The exact version of your web browser. To find this, visit whatwebbrowser.com.
- Confirm the device you’re using (PC, Mac, iPad, Android device, etc.)
- Include any applicable images or screenshots of errors you’re seeing. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, visit take-a-screenshot.org.
Sorry to hear the troubleshooting steps didn't help @asifrashid82! It does look like it could be a more widespread issue. I've escalated this to our ECOM team so they can have a further look, and will follow up on this thread when I have an update from them.
If you're still experiencing any issue, please let me know and I can definitely have a further look on my end!