x

Change Message in shopping cart

Good morning 

I am wanting to change the message in the shopping cart box. How can I do this please?

Thanks

Carole

Message 1 of 6
Report Inappropriate Content
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @Carolet19, thank you for reaching out! Would you mind sending me a screenshot of where you are looking to edit the messaging? I can definitely have a look on my end here and check for you. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 6

Hi thank you  it is the 'Tell us where to leave the order and how to contact you that I am wanting to change. Kind regards CaroelScreenshot 2020-10-20 at 14.51.10.png

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Thanks for sending that on @Carolet19! From checking on my end, it isn't possible to edit the suggested message there at the moment. Can you let me know a bit more about your ideal setup here and the use case for editing the messaging? I'd love to share it with our Product team as a feature request.

Tra
Message 4 of 6

Thank you. I would like it to say

Message on card

I am a florist and we send a personalised card out with each arrangement.

Carole

Message 5 of 6
Admin

In this case, setting up a text-box modifier may help with what you are looking to do @Carolet19

When you click into any item, you can scroll down and click Manager modifiers. This is where you can set up new modifier.

ink (99).png

ink (100).png

Instead of selecting from a list, you can create a "Typing text into a text box" modifier and named it Personalised message/card so that customers can enter their message there. You can also increased the character limits if needed. 

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 11.00.17.png

I hope this will help!

Tra
Message 6 of 6