x

Check Out header

I am new and have started work on my online check out. When you go to the item at the top it shows "My site" and I want it to say my store incited. Do you know where I can change this? 

Message 1 of 18
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey! Welcome to the Seller Community!

The ability to change the business title of your checkout links on your own is currently a feature request that Engineering is actively working on. Hang tight for that! However; while pushing the feedback through for this feature request, I was able to get our team to manually update your business name in our systems, so you should be good to go. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or are still seeing issues on your checkout link page!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

link for what I am talking about below. 

https://checkout.square.site/buy/4PCNT5TAULMGIAEQKYRI76IC

Message 2 of 18

Best Answer

Hey! Welcome to the Seller Community!

The ability to change the business title of your checkout links on your own is currently a feature request that Engineering is actively working on. Hang tight for that! However; while pushing the feedback through for this feature request, I was able to get our team to manually update your business name in our systems, so you should be good to go. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or are still seeing issues on your checkout link page!

AshleyK
Message 3 of 18

Are you kidding me? My business name, URL, is not going to show on the checkout? How the heck will people know who they are paying?

Where's My Site?.png

I just talked my Board into using Square instead of PayPal, and now I can't put our business name on the checkout?????

Sue Saper

San Fernando Valley Youth Chorus

Message 4 of 18

Hi there, @VYC. We hear you, here. Customized checkout links are a newly introduced capability within Square, and we are actively working on bringing new features into the fold. We appreciate your patience on making this product the best that in can be.

In the meantime, I would suggest sending your personal checkout links directly to your customers to ensure there is no confusion about who they are purchasing from. 

Again - thank you for your input! Our Product Team is monitoring these feature requests to be implemented going forward.

Joe
Message 5 of 18

What's the status of this feature, @Joe ?

I see that the poster has managed to get "417Art" in her checkout page.

However, for myself I'm still seeing "My Site" and I can't see where to change it.

Message 6 of 18
Admin

Hello @xsidurd! I'm hopping in for Joe. You should be able to go to Navigate to Website > General Settings > Change site title

Feel free to reach out to the Weebly Support team if you get stuck!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 7 of 18

Thank you, Nika!

Got it set up correctly.

Message 8 of 18

Thanks for the information. We are having the same problem removing the My Site title. Can you confirm where you navigate? I am not seeing Navigate to Website > General Settings > Change site title. Thanks for your help!!

Message 9 of 18

Hi there, @cashflowcfo 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! So sorry to hear about the trouble navigating to your title change setting.

Would you mind clarifying which version of the Online Store you are using? - specifically if you are using a paid tier or not? Also, what kind of device are you using when trying to navigate here? Some devices may orient their displays differently in terms of navigation, so these details will help us troubleshoot.

I will keep an eye out for your response! 

Joe
Message 10 of 18

Hi Joe, thanks so much for your help. We don't currently have active paid subscriptions. I am also attempting to make the changes from Chrome. 

Thanks again!

Message 11 of 18

Got it. Thanks for clarifying that, @cashflowcfo - everything sounds in order here from what you describe in your setup. Interesting, indeed.

Would you mind flagging this over to our Support Team? They can take a deeper dive with you to rectify. The number to call is 1 (855) 700-6000 - but you'll also need your customer code. The steps to look up your code are here.

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Joe
Message 12 of 18

where is "navigate to website"? is it on the squareup.com dashboard or the square.online dashboard? also why are there two different dashboards, and why do both dashboards seemingly use some of the same words and phrases to describe different settings on each respective dashboard? is it just me or is the dashboard an absolute mess?

Message 13 of 18

Hey there, @rjophoto

Welcome back to the Community. 

It sounds like you will want to head to the Online Store Dashboard. They are separate because Weebly powers the Online Store, which is owned by Square. Plus, it's a different software to the Point of Sale. 

You can access this through your Dashboard > Online to access it. I appreciate the feedback on having separate Dashboards and I am happy to tag our Product Team.

Kassi
Message 14 of 18

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Edit online checkout page

How can I change the Title of the online checkout page from reading "My Site" to the name of my business?

Untitled design (8).png

Message 15 of 18
Alumni

Hi there, @lstyle72 - and welcome to the Seller Community 👋

I moved your post to this thread where another seller had the same question. @nika provided some direction here - be sure to use the link provided if you hit any roadblocks when following these steps!

Valentina
Message 16 of 18

Hello, 

I have created online square site and I have few questions regarding customizations. 

How can I have exactly same header on checkout page? Is there a way to customize it.

Need help...

Message 17 of 18

Hi there, @Herculez 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us here! We hope this space can prove to be a valuable resource as you learn to grow your business with Square. Welcome! 

We can help clarify with this one. I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding editing the checkout header. Take a look at this Best Answer from Ashley - she lays out our process for Feature Requests and provide some insight on this feature specifically.

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Joe
Message 18 of 18