x
Highlighted

Check Out header

I am new and have started work on my online check out. When you go to the item at the top it shows "My site" and I want it to say my store incited. Do you know where I can change this? 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Check Out header

link for what I am talking about below. 

https://checkout.square.site/buy/4PCNT5TAULMGIAEQKYRI76IC

Message 2 of 14
Highlighted
Admin

Hey! Welcome to the Seller Community!

The ability to change the business title of your checkout links on your own is currently a feature request that Engineering is actively working on. Hang tight for that! However; while pushing the feedback through for this feature request, I was able to get our team to manually update your business name in our systems, so you should be good to go. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or are still seeing issues on your checkout link page!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 14
Highlighted

Are you kidding me? My business name, URL, is not going to show on the checkout? How the heck will people know who they are paying?

Where's My Site?.png

I just talked my Board into using Square instead of PayPal, and now I can't put our business name on the checkout?????

Sue Saper

San Fernando Valley Youth Chorus

Message 4 of 14
Highlighted
Admin

Hi there, @VYC. We hear you, here. Customized checkout links are a newly introduced capability within Square, and we are actively working on bringing new features into the fold. We appreciate your patience on making this product the best that in can be.

In the meantime, I would suggest sending your personal checkout links directly to your customers to ensure there is no confusion about who they are purchasing from. 

Again - thank you for your input! Our Product Team is monitoring these feature requests to be implemented going forward.

Joe
Message 5 of 14
Highlighted

What's the status of this feature, @Joe ?

I see that the poster has managed to get "417Art" in her checkout page.

However, for myself I'm still seeing "My Site" and I can't see where to change it.

Message 6 of 14
Highlighted
Admin

Hello @xsidurd! I'm hopping in for Joe. You should be able to go to Navigate to Website > General Settings > Change site title

Feel free to reach out to the Weebly Support team if you get stuck!

Nika_S
Message 7 of 14
Highlighted

Thank you, Nika!

Got it set up correctly.

Message 8 of 14
Highlighted

Thanks for the information. We are having the same problem removing the My Site title. Can you confirm where you navigate? I am not seeing Navigate to Website > General Settings > Change site title. Thanks for your help!!

Message 9 of 14
Highlighted
Admin

Hi there, @cashflowcfo 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! So sorry to hear about the trouble navigating to your title change setting.

Would you mind clarifying which version of the Online Store you are using? - specifically if you are using a paid tier or not? Also, what kind of device are you using when trying to navigate here? Some devices may orient their displays differently in terms of navigation, so these details will help us troubleshoot.

I will keep an eye out for your response! 

Joe
Message 10 of 14