x
417art

Check Out header

I am new and have started work on my online check out. When you go to the item at the top it shows "My site" and I want it to say my store incited. Do you know where I can change this? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
417art

Re: Check Out header

link for what I am talking about below. 

https://checkout.square.site/buy/4PCNT5TAULMGIAEQKYRI76IC

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hey! Welcome to the Seller Community!

The ability to change the business title of your checkout links on your own is currently a feature request that Engineering is actively working on. Hang tight for that! However; while pushing the feedback through for this feature request, I was able to get our team to manually update your business name in our systems, so you should be good to go. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or are still seeing issues on your checkout link page!

Message 3 of 5
VYC

Are you kidding me? My business name, URL, is not going to show on the checkout? How the heck will people know who they are paying?

Where's My Site?.png

I just talked my Board into using Square instead of PayPal, and now I can't put our business name on the checkout?????

Sue Saper

San Fernando Valley Youth Chorus

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hi there, @VYC. We hear you, here. Customized checkout links are a newly introduced capability within Square, and we are actively working on bringing new features into the fold. We appreciate your patience on making this product the best that in can be.

In the meantime, I would suggest sending your personal checkout links directly to your customers to ensure there is no confusion about who they are purchasing from. 

Again - thank you for your input! Our Product Team is monitoring these feature requests to be implemented going forward.

Message 5 of 5