x

Checkfront & Square Integration / Reporting

We are a campground that allows customers to make reservations online through a system called "checkfront" we use sqaure in our shops to sell other items. We have integrated sqaure to be the payment gate way for our online checkfront system. Now when a customer book an RV SITE online the transaction is processed through and captured through square, the issue we have is with reporting. The items booked online show up as "uncategorized" is there a way to have the items categorized in the sqaure reports??

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller Alumni

This may be a question for support from both companies.  Looking at the help page I am going to assume that they just use Square as a payment processor.  That means that no item data is being communicated back to Square.  This is why you are seeing uncatigorized sales.  Some ecommerce options offer syncing of inventory etc.  In this case you would know what you are selling.

Message 2 of 10

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Checkfront & Square - custom amount

Has anyone that uses Checkfront discovered a work around for the "custom amount" problem on reports?  Is there a way to itemize and show the tax break out?  Thanks!

Message 3 of 10
Admin

@Covegirl I haven't seen a workaround here in the Community I'm afraid - perhaps Checkfront support might be able to help? In the meantime I'll see if I can get an update on itemized reporting (i.e. categorized sales) for you.

I'll be back as soon as I have more news! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 10

Thanks @Helen 

Message 5 of 10
Admin

Thanks for your patience @Covegirl. I don't have an ETA to share for when itemized reporting will be available from Checkfront but they are definitely aware of your interest.

I'll keep you updated here but in the meantime I think it would also help if you let Checkfront know directly (if you haven't already) that this is important to you! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 10

Thanks for the update @Helen 

Message 7 of 10

I was wondering if you found a solution to this problem?  I am dealing with this now at our campground.  Thanks!

Message 8 of 10

Any updates on this?

Message 9 of 10
Beta Member

update?

Message 10 of 10