x
Square Community Moderator

Content Marketing: What's your strategy?

Content marketing  focuses on providing useful and relevant content that not only promotes your business, but also stimulates interest and engages your customers on a more personal level.

Businesses that do content marketing have conversion rates six times higher than competitors that don’t. And content marketing costs 62 percent less than traditional marketing, on average.

Witty, funny Twitter replies, Interesting blog posts, and eye-catching Instagram uploads are all great ways to build relationships and spend quality time with your buyers. This leads to customers identifying with your brand, building up your reputation, and boosting sales.

Our Town Square Blog Post has a few great ideas on how to get started with content marketing and using it to your advantage: 4 Super-Easy Content Marketing Ideas

The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing, and great content will add value to your readers lives.

What are some of the strategies that you’ve used or are currently using for your business?

Was there anything that worked really well?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

My content marketing strategy involves the use of interactive content. I prefer using content that is engaging and can be personalized for your audience. Content that doesn't involve the audience's participation is boring and non-engaging. Interactive content makes your content more sharable and saveable. This automatically increases your reach and the way people engage with your content also improves.

Quizzes are a form of interactive content that helps you in achieving high engagement rates. They are visually appealing and fun to participate in. Quizzes give a personalized response that offers real value. I have been using Outgrow's Quiz maker http://outgrow.co/quiz-maker. It is brilliant because it requires no codes. It can be customized in multiple ways and is extremely effective. Try Quiz Maker and know for yourself, the magic of interactive quizzes.

Message 2 of 2