x

Cost of square payroll and time cards

I am interested in using square payroll for my business and integrating the time card service as well however, I have a few questions about cost.  I understand to use square payroll there is a $29 subscription fee and then its an additional $5 per employee paid.  Is there also a fee associated with using the time card service as well?  Right now my employees are tracking their time via excel but this seems like it would be much more efficient.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @TeamMotorGroup! Thanks for chiming in here. This is a great question, and I'm glad you took the time to post. 

You have all of the pricing down pat, for sure! Square Payroll is a $29 monthly subscription and a $5 fee per employee. The time-tracking feature is included within this price point, so your employees should be able to utilize the clock in/out feature at no additional cost 🙌

Our time-card feature definitely seems like it would be a more efficient option for you in lieu of using Excel, but I would also note that the time-card data you collect can be exported into a CSV or Excel file directly from the Online Dashboard; so you can include this in your reporting if you like - it should help you keep things familiar 😇

I hope this information is helpful! Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2