x

Coupon Use Limit for Facebook Campaign

I want to send out a marketing campaign to offer a discount through Facebook. However, I only want 50 people to be able to use the coupon. I only see a date option for it to expire, is there an option to stop the code from being used after the first 50 people use it?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @robsrockindogs! That's correct, currently you can't limit the number of times a coupon can be redeemed, you can only set an expiration date. This is great feedback for the Marketing team! 

In the meantime, you could monitor that number from the Campaign Report. When 50 coupons have been redeemed you could cancel the campaign and choose whether or not to invalidate any undredeemed coupons. 

To check your coupon's performance:

1. Navigate to the Campaigns section of your Dashbboard > use the filter to view all Active campaigns or click Facebook to see all or your current Facebook campaigns.
  2. Click on the name of your active Facebook campaign.
  3. Scroll down to Coupon Performance.
  4. You'll see the dollar amount that has been redeemed and the number of redemptions. Here's a screenshot from my (not-so-successful) test campaign:

To cancel click the three dots on the upper right > click Cancel and choose the cancellation options to honor/invalidate existing coupons.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @robsrockindogs! That's correct, currently you can't limit the number of times a coupon can be redeemed, you can only set an expiration date. This is great feedback for the Marketing team! 

In the meantime, you could monitor that number from the Campaign Report. When 50 coupons have been redeemed you could cancel the campaign and choose whether or not to invalidate any undredeemed coupons. 

To check your coupon's performance:

1. Navigate to the Campaigns section of your Dashbboard > use the filter to view all Active campaigns or click Facebook to see all or your current Facebook campaigns.
  2. Click on the name of your active Facebook campaign.
  3. Scroll down to Coupon Performance.
  4. You'll see the dollar amount that has been redeemed and the number of redemptions. Here's a screenshot from my (not-so-successful) test campaign:

To cancel click the three dots on the upper right > click Cancel and choose the cancellation options to honor/invalidate existing coupons.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2