x

Create an online course

How do I create an online course and connect it to my Square?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @winkandblush,

To clarify, are you trying to charge for individual online courses or will these be publically available to everyone? Paid courses would need to be linked to a user's account or password-protected pages.

Message 2 of 5

Could you help me! I have an online course and an E-Book to purchase individually or as a bundle. I do not want it shared publicly I would like to protect my work and share with only those who have purchased the material. Does squareup offer that? If so how would I go about doing this? Thank you in advance for any help.

Message 3 of 5

I have the same question. I want to create an online course - possibly on Teachable, Thinkfic, Kajabi but none of them directly integrate with Square. Is there a course platform that integrates with Square? I realize Zapier is an option but I don't want to have to pay the extra fee.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @JennyM - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Great Question.

Outside of Zapier, there aren't any known online course integrations with Square. 

Another way to go about this would be to explore creating your Online course using the Weebly for Education platform, which allows you to incorporate an online course onto your site much more easily.

To learn more, click here

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5