x
Admin

Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it?

I'm a Square Seller. How do I contact Square over the phone? 

Message 1 of 223
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Great question!

There are tons of answers and content within the Seller Community that may answer your question without giving our Support Team a call (see below for the steps to call in). You can try searching for your question on the homepage of the Seller Community

Screenshot 2021-06-16 at 9.26.38 AM.png

If you’re unable to locate an existing answer, feel free to start a new thread to ask your question. New Posts in the Community usually receive a reply within 48 hours or less:

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 10.13.53 AM.png

You can also find answers to common questions in our Support Center.

If you’re still unable to locate an answer to your question, you can contact our Support Team via email, chat, or phone. Here is a great resource which explains the variety of ways to contact us.

If you’d like to call our Support Team, you’ll need your customer code when calling outside business hours. In order to find your customer code, try these steps:

1. Sign In to your Square account.
  2. Click Resources in the top right corner of your screen.
  3. Click Contact and ask to speak to a representative.

Once you have your customer code, you can dial our Support Team phone line at (855) 700-6000 and enter your customer code. 

***Please Note*** If you've been in touch with our Account Services team regarding an account verification request, you'll need to continue to correspond with them directly. The Seller Community is publicly visible, so to protect your privacy, we cannot provide insight into account specific questions. More information can be found here

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 223
222 REPLIES 222
Beta Member

call me at this number [this information has been redacted to protect the privacy of the author] 

Message 190 of 223
Square Community Moderator

Hi @19588 - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Due to the public nature of this forum, feel free to send us a private message via our Facebook page or send a message using this contact form. We're happy to discuss the matter of your account. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 191 of 223

is there anyone can help me to reach via phone to discuss customer  payment dispute with the amount $250. 

I need SQ help via phone discussion NOT WRITING a message. Please.

Thanks

Message 192 of 223

Hey there, @moujahedbakhach

Welcome to the Community. 

Yes, we do have phone support available. 

Check out the Best Answer on this thread to see the instructions on getting your Customer Code. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Message 193 of 223
Beta Member

I feel terrible that NO ONE got an actual response to the question posted. 

I hunted down for the solution and I want to put this question to rest once and for all!

1. First make sure you're logged in from a web browser (Safari, Chrome, Edge, etc.)
  2. Then click (copy/paste) this link https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=FAB456B04971 

The Square Community can only do so much, but when it comes down to getting answers ASAP, the link is your only solution. Unfortunately, Square Support is only available during their normal business hours Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PDT.

#SmashLike ❤️

Message 194 of 223

How do I get my customer code number?

Message 195 of 223

Hi @scooter_55 👋

I moved your post over to this thread. Please check out Sean's best answer here for more details. 

P.s. welcome to the Community!

Message 196 of 223

Did you ever find your code because I am being run in circles

Message 197 of 223

Hi @freelancepaint - You can access your customer code by visiting squareup.com/code

Once you're there a chat box will pop up on the right.

In the box, select "Get Customer Code".

I hope this helps. 

Ria
Message 198 of 223

I've done this about 4x this morning. So no I have not been able to access my code.

Message 199 of 223

Thank you for your patience in trying to get that to work for you. If you contact support they will be happy to provide you with your customer code.

If you follow the phone prompts, it will get you directly to a representative.

No code required. 😊👍

Phone support is available Monday - Friday 6 AM - 6 PM PST. The telephone number is (855)700-6000.

Let me know how this goes. 

Ria
Message 200 of 223

I need help with website

Message 201 of 223

Welcome to the Community, @s2s2glambar

What website do you need assistance with? Or are you having issues with our Contact website? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 202 of 223

Sign in to what lord This is my business. I need a number to talk to someone and the number listed i called and no one answers

Message 203 of 223

Hey there @Dorkamir 👋

When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Message 204 of 223

I need to speak to someone how can I get someone to call me back. This matter needs to be taking care of with someone asap

Message 205 of 223

Hello can someone help me 

Message 206 of 223

Please may I get some customer support.  PLEASE!

Message 207 of 223

Hi @HelpHelpHelp - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Due to the public nature of The Seller Community we are unable to access specific account details through The Community. For assistance with your account, Feel free to send send a message using this contact form. Our support team will be happy to assist in resolving the matter on your account. 

Phone support is available Monday - Friday 6 AM - 6 PM PST. The telephone number is (855)700-6000.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Message 208 of 223
Beta Member

I need customer code

Message 209 of 223

Hello @white6448 and welcome to our Seller Community, we're thrilled to have you! 

A customer code is no longer needed when contacting Support during our normal business hours (Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST)

You can still contact us via chat during the weekends, simply log in to your Square account and head here.

Let me know if you run into any issues. Thank you.

Frances
Message 210 of 223