x
Admin

Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it?

I'm a Square Seller. How do I contact Square over the phone? 

Message 1 of 223
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Great question!

There are tons of answers and content within the Seller Community that may answer your question without giving our Support Team a call (see below for the steps to call in). You can try searching for your question on the homepage of the Seller Community

Screenshot 2021-06-16 at 9.26.38 AM.png

If you’re unable to locate an existing answer, feel free to start a new thread to ask your question. New Posts in the Community usually receive a reply within 48 hours or less:

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 10.13.53 AM.png

You can also find answers to common questions in our Support Center.

If you’re still unable to locate an answer to your question, you can contact our Support Team via email, chat, or phone. Here is a great resource which explains the variety of ways to contact us.

If you’d like to call our Support Team, you’ll need your customer code when calling outside business hours. In order to find your customer code, try these steps:

1. Sign In to your Square account.
  2. Click Resources in the top right corner of your screen.
  3. Click Contact and ask to speak to a representative.

Once you have your customer code, you can dial our Support Team phone line at (855) 700-6000 and enter your customer code. 

***Please Note*** If you've been in touch with our Account Services team regarding an account verification request, you'll need to continue to correspond with them directly. The Seller Community is publicly visible, so to protect your privacy, we cannot provide insight into account specific questions. More information can be found here

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 223
222 REPLIES 222

I need  a Customer Code from Square

Message 211 of 223
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SalonUptown2019 - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

To retrieve your customer code from Square, you may be able to retrieve it from the chat here

If you are unable to get a customer code that way it may be due to account accessibility. If your account is being serviced by Account Services team there will not be a customer code available to you. In that case, please contact our support via this link.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 212 of 223

where do i find my customer code

Message 213 of 223

Great question @Caldwell 

Your customer code can be retrieved here

I hope this helps. 

Ria
Message 214 of 223

thanks it helped very much

tanks again,ben

Message 215 of 223

I’ve emailed many times - I really want to speak to someone 

Message 216 of 223
Super Seller

@Lilibran ,

Call Support at [Redacted]

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 217 of 223

The number has been redacted 

Message 218 of 223
Super Seller

@Lilibran 

1   855   

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 219 of 223

Thank you for starting this thread. I am also very frustrated at the lack of square support. Ever since I did a recent software update, my checkout does not look the same. I have tried every possible way to operate over the past few days and I am having awful trouble ringing up sales because all the categories have disappeared and there is nothing in the self help menu about that. I can still see the categories but unable to edit them anymore. Any question I ask in the garbage pit that is the self help menu, I get a list of articles in response that have nothing to do with any of my issues. I am so deeply disappointed and frustrated,  wasting hours and hours on this, I am now looking for an alternative to square, if any of you have found a better system that actually is run by humans, has a brain, has an actual customer service number that sellers can call, talk to an expert who will care to help us through this cluster mess of digital garbage, please let me know. I am ready to throw the whole system in the garbage. My investment in square has been a waste of time and money that I will never get back. SO SAD AND DISAPPOINTED I hope you all are having a better day than I am. If anyone has been able to get through to the square support number, please help. I have tried the number and cannot get through without a code. WHAT CODE? I AM the authorized owner of the account and have never heard of a code to call square support. What a crock of garbage, an excuse to pretend that there is a number to call when there is not. I am losing sales and it should not be this hard to contact someone to help!!!! I have spent the last three hours online trying to find help from square and all I see in this help section is more and more sellers agreeing that there is a big problem here. Thank you. 

Message 220 of 223

Hey @Pavilion,

Sorry trouble has brought you to the Community, but I wanted first to say Welcome.

Some of this does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you.

The fastest way to resolve complicated Square Online questions is by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time. Our Support team is closed on the weekends. They are open Monday - Friday from 6 am-6 pm PST.

Please try giving them a call tomorrow so they can further assist you.

Message 221 of 223

how do I contact you over the phone? 

Message 222 of 223

Hi @piesisters3 - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

If you'd like to speak with our Support Team by phone, you can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6am-6pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. You can also get in touch with our Messaging and Email Support Teams at any time here.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 223 of 223