x
Admin

Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it?

I'm a Square Seller. How do I contact Square over the phone? 

Message 1 of 223
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Great question!

There are tons of answers and content within the Seller Community that may answer your question without giving our Support Team a call (see below for the steps to call in). You can try searching for your question on the homepage of the Seller Community

Screenshot 2021-06-16 at 9.26.38 AM.png

If you’re unable to locate an existing answer, feel free to start a new thread to ask your question. New Posts in the Community usually receive a reply within 48 hours or less:

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 10.13.53 AM.png

You can also find answers to common questions in our Support Center.

If you’re still unable to locate an answer to your question, you can contact our Support Team via email, chat, or phone. Here is a great resource which explains the variety of ways to contact us.

If you’d like to call our Support Team, you’ll need your customer code when calling outside business hours. In order to find your customer code, try these steps:

1. Sign In to your Square account.
  2. Click Resources in the top right corner of your screen.
  3. Click Contact and ask to speak to a representative.

Once you have your customer code, you can dial our Support Team phone line at (855) 700-6000 and enter your customer code. 

***Please Note*** If you've been in touch with our Account Services team regarding an account verification request, you'll need to continue to correspond with them directly. The Seller Community is publicly visible, so to protect your privacy, we cannot provide insight into account specific questions. More information can be found here

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 223
222 REPLIES 222

This company should not be allowed to handle transactions if they are unwilling to provide help when something doesn’t work.  Now after taking the survey they have the NERVE to ask what will I try next, call support ? AS IF they have given me any way to call support !! Email support??! I’d LOVE to ! WHATS THE EMAIL ADDRESS??! Facebook support.? I’m not even going to ask 

Message 43 of 223
Square Community Moderator

I'm really sorry to hear the frustration regarding your experience with us. You can reach out directly to Customer Success at [Redacted]. Please keep in mind, you will need a customer code to get an advocate on the phone. Here is the link to get that code: squ.re/contactsqsupport

You can get started emailing or reaching out to support here: http://squ.re/contact. Follow that link and click > More > I Don't See My Issue > Call Us, it will give you our phone number and your customer code, if that's still what you prefer. There will also be a link to email us there as well.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 44 of 223

How do I get a customer code

Message 45 of 223
Super Seller Alumni

Here's a link to Square's web page where the procedure for contacting them is laid out.

Judy T Shumway
Message 46 of 223

how do i get a customer code so i can talk to someone about my account?

Message 47 of 223

How do i get a customer code ?

Message 48 of 223
Alumni

Hi @Countryej - I've moved your post to this thread so you can take a peek at @Sean's best answer for the steps you'll need to follow to get in touch. Keep in mind that we offer phone support from 6AM-6PM Pacific Time, Monday-Friday.

To get some help in the meantime, you can reach out using your in-app support, or by sending us an email (we respond 7 days a week).

Valentina
Message 49 of 223

please i need to find my customer code

Message 50 of 223

Hey @1982 I merged your post with an existing thread that explains to you how to get your customer code. Thank you!

AshleyK
Message 51 of 223

How do I get a code to talk to someone at Square?

Mark Misiunas
Message 52 of 223

Hi @mmisiunas,

There are many admins in this community from Square, so if you post more detail about your issue/question here, they may be able to help you.

You can also reach Square support directly by navigating through the Square contact pages and clicking contact support when it appears.

Message 53 of 223

how to get a customer code?

Message 54 of 223

Hi there, @Kat2 - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community. 

I've merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were looking for information regarding the Customer Code. You will find everything you need here

Joe
Message 55 of 223

How do i talk to a live person? The customer service number ask for a customer code. The contact option on the website says unavailable, the website does not give a customer code it only reroutes to articles. Help!

Message 56 of 223

How do I get a customer code?

Message 57 of 223

That is the issue. The link to their support simply is not a link at all. So it's a dead end. 

Nice to sound nice and not deliver. I'm nearly done with Square hopefully someone can actually assist. Because neither method they give for sending invoice is working at all, it gives an unintelligible error message when trying to create an online invoice, with website and the app.  Can someone from support please tell me how to get some actual support?? Please??? 

Message 58 of 223

Why do you have to jump through hoops to speak to someone? How do I contact someone for help? 

Message 59 of 223

How do I contact support? It tells me to go to the website to get a code, but i can never get a code. The thread that already has this question answered, leads you to a page that no longer exists. I've been trying to get a hold of square for days this is really discouraging.

Message 60 of 223

where is my customer code/number??????

Message 61 of 223

My reader won’t work again, this is constant. Now it says I need a customer code to talk to somebody, how do I get a customer code

Message 62 of 223

Are any other sellers frustrated with the lack of Square (Weebly) support for the Square Online Store feature?  They claim to have a ticket submission system & live chat line, but they have neither.  I finally called the 800 number I found from googling the company and the first person I talked with transferred me to another department that never picked up the line.  Does anyone have a direct link to Ticket submission and/or live chat?

Message 63 of 223