x

Daily Sales Summary Report

Under Account > Email Notifications > Account Emails, I have deselected Daily Sales Summary. However, I still receive them at the Authorised Representative email address. They arrive with the subject:

[Location] Your Daily Sales Summary Report for mmmm dd, yyyy.
How can I arrange for these to go to the Location's contact email address?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Alumni

Hmm, an authorized user's email address is only used as verification for support calls and it not used to send daily summary notifications. 

Is that email associated with an admin profile on your account? If so, admins have full access and will receive email notifications. 

@MikeAustin

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 9

Yes, you are right. This is an additional email for admin on the account. I have now switched off daily reports from all locations to this address, but I don't see how to send them to the location's email addresses instead. Is that possible? Locations need to see how they are doing.

Message 3 of 9
Alumni

Locations share the same master email associated with your Square Account (unless you set up each location as its own separate account). It's not possible to assign locations different email addresses and send email notifications to them. 

You'll need Team Plus to give employees permission to view sales reports. You can even restrict them to a specific location. More here

Justin
Message 4 of 9

Locations already have their own email addresses in Square's setup. Maybe the option to send them their own sales reports would be a useful update.

Message 5 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MikeAustin! Sorry for any confusion, but you should be receiving sales summary reports from each location's sales for the day. Make sure they aren't going to spam.

AshleyK
Message 6 of 9

Hi @AshleyK. Yes, I was indeed getting sales reports for each location to my admin email address. I wanted them sent to each location email address instead, but it seems that may not be possible.

Message 7 of 9

I currently have 3 users set up with Full Access. I would like all three users to receive the Daily Sales Summary email. Is that possible? 

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @elp_Birdsong

Even with Full Access, you cannot delegate the Daily Sales Summary to any other email address. It's designed to only go to the business owner's email address. 

This would be an excellent Feature Request to look for or post on our Ideate Boards to our Product Team. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Message 9 of 9