x

Daily Sales Summary email to multiple addresses

Is there a way to designate a second email address to send the Daily Sales Summary email to at the end of the day? The primary Square account holder isn't the only one who has an interest in this info. Unfortunately, the Yahoo! account where this goes doesn't have the ability to auto-forward emails to another account and it would be a pain for me to switch to Gmail at this point.

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @mzovadia! This is a great question for the Seller Community. 

Currently the Daily Sales Summary can only be sent to the email address connected to the account. I see how being able to distribute this information to multiple recipients could be useful if you have an accountant or bookkeeper. I will make sure to pass this request along to our product team so they can take a look! 

If I can help with anything else please let me know. ✌️ 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Best Answer

Hello @mzovadia! This is a great question for the Seller Community. 

Currently the Daily Sales Summary can only be sent to the email address connected to the account. I see how being able to distribute this information to multiple recipients could be useful if you have an accountant or bookkeeper. I will make sure to pass this request along to our product team so they can take a look! 

If I can help with anything else please let me know. ✌️ 

Message 2 of 7

It would be great if we could post it to a slack channel as well!  (While they are at it)

Message 3 of 7

Chad, 

We are a vendor that would like to access Category-specific data from our (12+) accounts on a weekly basis. Is there a workaround to offer our customers the ability to cc us on Category-specific sales weekly, either manually or ideally automatically? 

Message 4 of 7

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "can I add a second email to the account to receive reports?" The author has been notified via email.

how can I add a second email on my account. This person needs to be able to email themselves reports.

Message 5 of 7

As administrator, I get daily sales summary sent to me. I now want certain team members to get them. How do I sign them up for this?

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Zipity 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you.

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding sending summary reports to other Team members. Take a look at this Best Answer from Chad - he will provide more insight.

Let us know if anything else comes up! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7