x

Delete Old Online Orders

Is there a way to clear out old online orders, some from over 5 days ago, without sending the customer a notice? It only give the options of using the order ready button and when it's an old order the customer calls back to say they didn't order anything today.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for reaching out and great question! In order to get the orders completed, you will have to mark them all as complete. Doing so in a bulk action is also a feature request, but I see the necessity of this if you have a ton of orders. 

While your customers should receive a notification that the order is completed past the originally purchased day, the receipt should still show the actual purchase day.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I have more than 500 online orders that are sitting there that need to be deleted in bulk. How to delete them and clear the history.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @ZiadHage I can definitely see that an option to archive your orders would be helpful with your order volume.  I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4