x

Delivery slots

Hi there

a huge part of my business is home deliveries but we currently offer these within set time slots. 

is there a way to set delivery for say 10am-1pm and set a maximum number of people who can book the slot?

we would need to be able to edit each slot so we can change the number of deliveries allowed 

many thanks

cat 

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @TLGWeigh, thank you for your post! If you are using the Local Delivery feature on Square Online site, you can set the hours when you can fulfil delivery orders.

You can also limit the number of orders that can be picked up or delivered at the same time. Please note that by default, this is set to every 15 minutes and there isn't a way to give the customer a slot; it's the customer who'll schedule this themselves when they go through the checkout flow. All of these can be setup under Settings > Pickup & Delivery

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 11.23.11.png

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 11.24.04.png

To control the delivery slots, some sellers have set up delivery slots as a variation or modifier on items instead and ask the customer to select their desired slots that way, so that might be a workaround. 

Let me know if you have any additional question and I'll be happy to help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content