x

Different ways to ring up customers and kitchen "printer" screen

Two things here that can be intertwined!

1. Is there a way to have a screen attaches to square that acts just like a kitchen printer? This way to save paper, and my area is super small, so a screen on the wall would be more beneficial than a printer.

2. As far as taking orders (running a coffee and sandwich DRIVE THROUGH) is there a way to use a smaller device (ie phone or small tablet) that could move from window to window to take orders, that would then send them to the square stand ... to then be sent to the kitchen printer screen?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @Mudcrew and thanks for your help, @VanKalkerFarms! 🙌

Regarding your second question, we do not currently offer the ability to send orders from one device to another (e.g. take an order on an iPhone and send it to iPad + Stand for managing). I will surface your post with our Point of Sale team so that they can have more insight on how you're set up. Hopefully, our partnership with Fresh KDS helps streamline your drive-through needs for now.

If anything else comes up, feel free to let us know. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 4

I found a work around with this now. If you save a ticket on one device, it shows up on the other. 

Thanks

Message 4 of 4