x

Difficulty entering tracking numbers

I often ship multiple orders at once. When I go to complete the orders for the online store and enter the tracking numbers, what I have in front of me is the little receipt from the USPS. It has the city on it. However, the online store completion screen shows me *nothing* except maybe order number. I have to refer back to a printed copy of each order to figure out which tracking number goes with which order.

What would help is showing the shipping address on the completion screen, or at least the city. That way I can match up tracking numbers without having to use a third source.

Thank you!!

Kay

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Hi @KayMackenzie, sorry to see you haven't received a response yet! 

Once you've received an order, you should be able to view the shipping and contact info provided by the customer. If you click on the order itself on the Orders page - instead of the Complete button on the right - it will show all of those details first, and then you can click complete. Does that help? Let me know if you're still having any trouble. 

Message 2 of 3

Spenser, thanks so much for your response. I will try that the next time I need to complete an order.

Kay

Message 3 of 3