x

Direct link to a service?

We have our services listed in square (about 50 of them) where clients need to book a day/time for the service.  I would like to be able to send clients direct links to a service they are interested in rather then needing to scroll and search in the long list of options that will already have the service selected and they can now just choose the day/time for the service. 

Is this possible? I looked at checkout links but from my poking around it does not seem to quite fit this situation. Am I missing something in there?

We have our own domain/website and we just direct clients to the Square for the services and calendaring when they are ready to book. 

On a similar note I assigned categories for our services. Is it possible to get services to be listed under these categories when clients look? Ie

Category1

Service 1

Service 2

Category 2

Service 3

Service 4

Category 3

Service 5

Service 6 

etc....

Thank you for any help. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

At this time this is considered a Feature Request @LostinServices.  I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Message 3 of 3