x
Beta Member

Display Price Per Unit

I'm looking to display the price per unit for bulk items. Not the entire subtotal. Or display the per unit cost in the droplist and subtotal on the bottom. Any clue on how to do this? 

Ex: Item>Bulk of 20>$1 per piece (display)

Item> Bulk of 50> $0.80 per piece (display)

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Message 2 of 11
Beta Member

Unfortunately, they do not. I am trying to display the price per item to the customer in under various bulk quantity. It is pretty important to get these pricing shown for our clients.

Imagine CustomInk displaying only the subtotal but not the breakdown of each price discount for various bulk quantity. That wouldn't make sense. Same for our business. We need to show the cost of each item per quantity discount. 

Apparently, this feature isn't on Square. I didn't realize this before switching over to Square/Weebly. I tried finessing it various ways, but each idea I come up with ends up useless. 

I tried showing the price under variation, but now it displays ALL the variations. I thought it would keep unused variation hidden, but nope. Now I got 42 variation under one item and it looks ridiculous. 

Message 3 of 11

HI, can you please share a screenshot of how you have it setup?  

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 11
Beta Member

Sure. Here's two screenshots of my attempts. No price per unitNo price per unitPrice per unitPrice per unit

Message 5 of 11

HI, you just want to show per unit price?

50 - $4.20 each piece/unit      so when the customer selects this the amount shown is $210

100 - $2.62 each piece/unit                                                                                                    $262

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 6 of 11
Beta Member

Yes, per unit price. As you can see on the first screenshot, it doesn't. But on the second shows all the greyed out variations which shouldn't be shown.

Message 7 of 11

HI, ok so are they out of stock variations that you are holding for new inventory?  If so, then yes they would appear grayed out.  Do you have several items on one listing?  Can you break the items out by type? or something else?

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 8 of 11
Beta Member

Those are not out of stock. They are just variants for different sizes. But they are all shown even though the selected size pins doesn't have that specific variant. 

It seems absurd to me to create 6 separate listings for the same product. As you can see, each screenshot are different type of pins. "Soft Enamel" and "Hard Enamel".

I also do apparel printing so various pricing per unit for various quantity is required. But the amount of work load is redundant and tedious. Which I opt out for just providing the pins instead of the apparel.

Message 9 of 11

HI, that is a tough one.  Seems like maybe Modifiers or Option Sets would work here.  Sorry couldn't help more.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 10 of 11
Beta Member

No, you were awesome for spending all this time trying to help. I appreciate! Hopefully this feature will be available soon. 😩

Message 11 of 11