x
Admin

Do seasons impact your business? If so, how? ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒทโ„๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

Hi Seller Community! I hope everyone is having a lovely Tuesday โœจ

One moment it's summer and in a blink, the festive season is here. Which got me thinking...

Do seasons impact your business? If so, how? Are some seasons more profitable than others? Is your business strictly seasonal?

seasons.gif

Weโ€™re asking a new business-focused question every month to learn more about the best practices that are working for our sellerโ€™s businesses. Your answers help us learn about how youโ€™re finding success and empower other sellers that read this thread to learn from you!

I look forward to reading your replies โœจ

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Oh god yes! 

While I trade all through the year most of the private events I do are in the summer. This is also when my regular pitches are also busier too with folks sitting out for food. 

During the winter month we hunker down a little, & while things get a little tighter is averages out over the year. 

There are a lot of mobile pizza businesses that will only operate in the peak season - but Iโ€™m built for winter. This helped me hugely during the lockdowns too, as a community place rather than only taking the big money gigsโ€ฆ

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I sell coffee so yes but no.

In Winter I sell a free hand warmer with every cup 

and in summer I sell very expensive iced variations. In 32c I get asked for an extra hot latte. 

my issue is rain. 
it can be my best friend as in the customer canโ€™t be bothered to go to the supermarket so they will scamper out and buy from me. 
cold sideways rain is always a total killer though. 

Message 3 of 3