x

Does Square offer Capital Loans over [Redact]? If you have gotten a Loan what was the highest offer?

Last offer was around [Personal Information Redacted]. We are not sure if Square can offer much more but it is what we are looking for. So, any business out there that have gotten one for that much? Please post whatever you have gotten big or small. It would be nice to see what Square is offering. Thanks everyone and happy posting.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

The last offer I got was for [Personal Information Redacted] but got denied a day after for [Personal Information Redacted].  From what I'm seeing the pattern is system generated offer, then denial with some unreasonable excuse without any further explanation. I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I were you. 

Message 2 of 11

I have seen so many people say they were denied for that reason. I understand they may be limited in what information they can give you but at least explain what that means

Message 3 of 11

My first loan was [Personal Information Redacted] my second [Personal Information Redacted] but I had just started using square! 2nd loan is paid off just praying for another offer bc I have doubled my sales

Message 4 of 11

The most I have received was [Personal Information Redacted]. I'm at 85% paid and no new offers yet. Although, from what I'm reading, I'm not counting on another one.

Message 5 of 11

I was really counting on it tho😞

Message 6 of 11

I hear you. 😊

Message 7 of 11
Beta Member

Last amount offered was [Personal Information Redacted], that was the highest offer received so far, this is my 3rd loan.

Message 8 of 11

I've had 8 capital loans

[Personal Information Redacted]

Almost finished with this eighth loan so we shall see how much higher they go, I thought [Personal Information Redacted] was pretty awesome!

Message 9 of 11

Out of curoisoty what were your yearly sales? I'm on 4th loan which was [Personal Information Redacted] but I process over [Personal Information Redacted] per year. I'd like to see [Personal Information Redacted] as well... 

Message 10 of 11

500k+

Message 11 of 11