x

Does anyone know if you can link your square account to go daddy book keeping or vice versa?

Been using GoDaddy book keeping for past 2 years and want to link the two accounts together. Anybody know?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Admin

Hi @HubCityDesign, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up.

At this time, we haven't partnered with GoDaddy bookkeeping services but I wanted to surface some options that may help get you closer to a solution:

I'll be sharing your post with our Product Liaison team as we're always working to make improvements based on seller feedback. Hopefully these resources are useful. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 14
Beta Member

This is so frusterating!! You will link up with GoDaddy GoCenteral Online Store...... but not book keeping? Ugh.

Message 3 of 14

I'm sorry @em12 😓

We never want to make your experience cumbersome when using Square. Right now we don't sync with GoDaddy book keeping, but I'll make sure flag your comment like Tom did for HubCityDesign. 

If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to me! 

Message 4 of 14

I agree - how can I link Square to both my gocentral online store and my appointments but not my GoDaddy bookkeeping - such a pain in the ass 

Message 5 of 14

Is there any progress on this? I have recently joined Square and I use GoDaddy bookkeeping as well. I need to have them working together. I figured that Square was booming and would soon be able to work with the bigger operations.

Message 6 of 14

Any update on the ability to connect Square to Godaddy Bookkeeping?  

Message 7 of 14
Admin

@SweetRepeat

Thanks for this request. We're definitely keeping track of these requests with our Product Liaison team as we're always working to make improvements based on seller feedback. 

Integrations do also source with the companies we have integrations with. You may want to reach out to GoDaddy Bookkeeping and request the same integration as another method of communication between our platforms.  

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 8 of 14

Here's another vote for linking Square + Go Daddy Bookkeeping!  Terribly cumbersome to have to enter each transaction one at a time...

Thanks for considering.

Message 9 of 14

I know my solution...I’m just going to switch to Stripe since they integrate. 

Message 10 of 14

Okay, thank you for your answer. Does Stripe also have the free option to key in CC orders, and instant deposits to bank?

Message 11 of 14

Add another vote for Square & GoDaddy Bookkeeping integration.  It would be a huge help!  I will also communicate this to GoDaddy Bookkeeping.

Message 12 of 14

I also need to link Square with my GoDaddy bookkeeping. Although I've really liked using Square, entering my data into my bookkeeping manually is cumbersome. I may investigate alternatives to Square.

Message 13 of 14

Add another vote from me! I love GoDaddy Bookkeeping and since it integrates with PayPal I'm considering switching from Square POS to PayPal POS. 

Message 14 of 14