x

Does it take some time for payment to post if Apple Pay was used to pay for invoice?

My client paid for her Square Invoice with Apple Pay, but invoice still says overdue instead of paid. Does it take time to process?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beta Member

Did you get an answer on this question?  I'm having the same issue.....did the payment go through?  If so, how long did it take?

Message 2 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @IEntila and @lorim

The payment should follow the normal time frame for any card or contactless payment. 

Apple Pay doesn't change the time of processing a payment, as the funds should be available in your Square balance immediately and will be sent according to our normal deposit schedule (or whichever deposit schedule you've chosen).

If you're not seeing the funds, give our CS Team a call directly, as there might be something else going on that's causing the delay. 

Message 3 of 7

So I sent invoice and it was paid with Apple Pay but still shows open and I have received no payment what do I do?

Message 4 of 7
Alumni

Hey @Arhany7898 - I've merged your post with a thread on a similar topic. Check out EJ's post above for more information and next steps to resolve.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 5 of 7

No it doesn’t work.   The client will show pending but unless the invoice is closed it doesn’t accept to square.   It doesn’t work!

Message 6 of 7

I have an invoice that says paid in my app but my balance still says 0 and this the first time this ever happen

Message 7 of 7