x

Doordash Menu Hours not working

Hello, I recently just started receiving orders from doordash through my integration with square. However, the items for breakfast are available all day, when I only want them for a certain time. Same with my lunch items. I have time based categories but it doesnt seem to help?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello, there @TNTs I took a closer look at your site and was able to find what was causing your Breakfast categories to show beyond the set time. Please let me know if this has addressed the situation with Doordash too.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Hi, @JJ_  It has not addressed the situation with DoorDash, do you have any solution for that you think? The breakfast menu still seems to show during all times of the day. But I also had a question on my square online store website speed. It seems to take a very long time to load, sometimes I have to wait up to 8-10 seconds for my ordering page to load. And I am worried this will turn off customers. Are you able to help me figure out why it is slow? Thank you 

Message 3 of 6

In regards to the Doordash menu still being available, you will want to confirm how often Doordash will sync with Square and if you need to take any action on their end to make certain items unavailable after a specific time.  

Now, with the speed of your Square Online site, I recommend reaching out to our phone support team so they can take a closer look at this situation. You can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. 

JJ
Message 4 of 6

I am also having an issue with my Doordash integration not honoring time-based menu categories. Even though I have categories set to only be available during certain days/times, the items in these categories are always available through Doordash. Are time-based categories not supported with the Doordash integration?

Message 5 of 6

Hello there @thewagon 

At this time, I was able to receive confirmation that Time-Based Categories only apply to Square Online. I recommend reaching out to Doordash for them to explain how to setup up Time-Based Item Availability on their end to meet your business needs.

JJ
Message 6 of 6