x
Beta Member

Drag and drop to edit tickets?

Is there a drag and drop function for editing tickets after they are entered? Currently, I have to delete items to "stick" an item in between something, so the ticket reads in a certain order...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

There's not a way to edit tickets. Drag and drop editing would be a very useful feature, especially for those in the food & beverage industry, so I'll be sure to pass this to our product liaison team. Thanks for posting!

Message 2 of 4

Hello , do you know when we will be able to edit tickets? Example - I have a client that has items to purchase, we made a ticket for her. She later paid a deposit,  but now I can not edit the ticket to reflect the split payment.  This would be very helpful to do....

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in this feature @Smartdog I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4