x
Beta Member

Easier Options for creating Purchase Orders????

Is there a way to go to particular brand and check the option for all Sold Out items and them build a Purchase order from that screen? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @LCLane,

Welcome to the Seller Community! 😊Good to read your first post too.

I do have a work around (please let me know if this helps or not so I can think of another lol)

If you’ve already created the items to include in a given purchase order, just start typing and your library will populate as a drop down for your to choose from.

1. Log in to Purchase Orders > click Create Purchase Order.
  2. Type the name of the item you would like to create.
  3. Click Create Item.
  4. Enter the item details, including SKU, price, and cost.
  5. Click Save.

I can double check with the product team to see if there is any ability or other work arounds on creating purchase orders from sold out items. I'll touch base with you as soon as I have an answer here. 😊

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

But that isn't a workaround and also doesn't address OP's issue, it's just how to add items to a PO or create new items from the PO screen. In addition to that, the dropdown menu method of adding items to a PO is so incredibly, unnecessarily time-consuming.

The item library can already be filtered by vendor and low stock (or sold out), each item already has 3 little dots with an option to order more, so why can't I simply apply those filters then add all qualifying items to a new PO?

Also, the order more option is frustrating because anytime you use it Square redirects you to the PO screen instead of adding the item to the PO and staying on the item library screen. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@HermitThrush- We hear you and understand that this may not be the best workaround. At this time, this is a feature request. We would like to invite you to provide more details related to how this will benefit your business in our new Feature Request board called "Ideate". 

Have a good day. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4