x

Edit birth date

Hello!         

How do I edit my birthday?  While registering I noticed I had typed the wrong day! It wouldn't let me go back a page and said I could do it after registering, but I couldn't.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there @Leona,

Thank you for reaching out about this! Unfortunately, you are not able to change the birthday that was set at the begging of the account setup. This article goes over the options you can change in your Account Settings tab.

Also, welcome to the Seller Community! 🥳

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hi there @Leona,

Thank you for reaching out about this! Unfortunately, you are not able to change the birthday that was set at the begging of the account setup. This article goes over the options you can change in your Account Settings tab.

Also, welcome to the Seller Community! 🥳

Ellie
Message 2 of 6

Thank you Ellie!  

I wasn't sure if my other reply went through.

Message 3 of 6

I do not want to start another thread so hoping to ask some follow-up. How is that possible that we cannot correct such an important type-o? I was filling out my info on my phone, which we all know isn't easy if you have large hands. My birthday was mistakenly one day off and now I believe it is preventing my bank account from linking. If there is no way to correct - you are saying I just need to go to another service and you don't want my business? Seems rather silly.

Message 4 of 6

I have the same problem and I don't know how to solve it.

Message 5 of 6

Hi @oomerkoc - I'm sorry to hear that this issue has brought you to the Seller Community.

Since you are unable to edit your birthdate once submitted, as @Ellie_ mentioned, I recommend creating a new Square account with the correct information.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 6 of 6