x

Emailed reports

Hello, how do I turn off sales summary reports that are being emailed to team members?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Old629,

Thanks for writing in to the community and welcome! I noticed it's your first post 👋

Are all your team members receiving sales summary reports? Generally, only the account owner email address should receive the daily reports, and you can customise the email notifications settings here. Please let us know how you go!

Message 2 of 4

Hello, thanks for responding. I changed the team members permission levels which stopped the emails, but they can still access sales through Inventory Management - History. The team members are also vendors in my shop and they input their own inventory and work in the shop some. But I’d like to make it so they can only see their own sales and not all sales. Is this possible?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for providing this extra detail @Old629

There isn't a workaround that would allow team members to only see their own sales, but not overall sales. It would be possible to disable reports in your Team Permissions settings, but this might not be a good workaround as they're vendors. I'd be happy to pass this feedback on our product team for consideration. It would be great if you could let us know a bit more about how you're using Teams for vendors in your store 🙂 

Message 4 of 4