x

Entering transcations manually

I have been through the tutorial provided but I don't seem to be seeing the same info on my iPad. Also, my contactless reader keeps picking up the info. Should I make sure everything is off including the contactless reader before attempting to enter a transaction manually? Just not seeing the same thing the tutorial is telling me or just not bright enough to catch it. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @beadbags, thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the trouble with processing this payment. Your contactless reader should definitely not be interfering with the process, so you shouldn't have to turn it off.

To make sure I'm covering all of my bases, have you had a chance to try running through these steps? If those don't match up with what's happening in your app, please let our Support team know. They'll be able to have a closer look at your account and get this sorted out.

Hope this helps!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

THank you Tom> I finally got back on this. I was able to follow the steps and complete the manual entry successfully. My first outing with my readers will be next week. I will practice a bit more prior to that date and print off instructions so I have them with me. Thanks again for your response and help.

Message 3 of 3