x

Error: "Unable to display Invoices"

Hi,

Since last week, square would not display past or outstanding or paid or unpaid invoices. Anyone is having similar issue? I wonder how it can be fixed asap.

Message 1 of 5
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Error: "Unable to display Invoices"

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue @angkevphillips. When you have a chance please go through each of these troubleshooting steps:

1. Make sure your browser is up to date.
  2. Clear your browsing history. The steps to clear this (also known as clearing the cache) vary depending on the browser. You should be able to search 'clear cache' or 'clear history' from the Help section of your browser.
  3. Switch to another browser. If you're using Internet Explorer switch to Chrome, Safari or Firefox.

If you're still not able to see your Invoices after completing the steps above call our CS team so we can investigate.

1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

I can see mine, but I would recommend clearing your browser cache, closing your browser and restarting it, or trying a different browser (like chrome, firefox, safari, or edge).  

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

None of my invoices, paid or unpaid are showing in my dashboard.  I can see the amount paid/unpaid but none of the detail.  The date range is correct and there is an message in red "Unable to display invoices. Please try again."  have a customer looking for information on thier invoice and I can't respond because I can't see the invoice.  Help!

Message 2 of 5
Square Champion

Best Answer

I can see mine, but I would recommend clearing your browser cache, closing your browser and restarting it, or trying a different browser (like chrome, firefox, safari, or edge).  

Message 3 of 5

Mine is doing the same - how do we fix this?????

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue @angkevphillips. When you have a chance please go through each of these troubleshooting steps:

1. Make sure your browser is up to date.
  2. Clear your browsing history. The steps to clear this (also known as clearing the cache) vary depending on the browser. You should be able to search 'clear cache' or 'clear history' from the Help section of your browser.
  3. Switch to another browser. If you're using Internet Explorer switch to Chrome, Safari or Firefox.

If you're still not able to see your Invoices after completing the steps above call our CS team so we can investigate.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 5 of 5